Our OC80 ozone generator is an automatic odour neutraliser that is designed to eliminate unpleasant odours and will kill up to 99.5% of airborne viruses in a variety of locations. The ozone emitted by the OC80 ozone machine will destroy harmful micro-organisms with that it comes into contact with and will break down odour causing compounds effectively neutralising the unpleasant smells they produce at the source.
- Public toilets
- In the home
- Care homes
- Easy and quick installation
- Suitable for either portable or fixed installation
- Destroys harmful micro-organisms
- Kills up to 99.5% of airborne bacteria, neutralising bad odours and smells
- All commercial washrooms
- Care homes
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Shopping Centres/department stores/supermarkets
- Places of worship
- Leisure centres and gyms
- Airports/ferry Ports & large Ferries/motorway services/train stations
- Stadiums and sports arenas
- Cinemas/theatres/museums/theme parks/tourist attractions
- Exhibition and conference centres
- Food preparation areas
Airborne bacteria and viruses are a common source of respiratory infection and a particular threat to infants, the elderly and those with compromised immune or cardiovascular systems, including people with allergies, asthma, AIDS and heart disease. Some serious infectious diseases are spread by airborne bacteria and viruses – some examples include:
- Whooping cough
Evidence has shown that ozone can have a sanitizing effect and kill up to 99.5% of airborne viruses and airborne bacteria.
OC80 has been tested against a bacteria called Micrococcus luteus, which is a gram positive bacteria that belongs to the family Micrococcaceae. It is found in soil, dust, water and air, and as part of the normal flora of the mammalian skin. The bacteria also colonises in the human mouth, mucosae, oropharynx and upper respiratory tract.
This is essentially a bacteria that is used as a benchmark for destroying other bacteria because they lack the enzymes to break down toxic forms of oxygen.
OC80 – Non-Programmable Ozone Generator
- Dimensions: 210mm (h) x 135mm (w) x 85mm (d) -Adjustable ozone production to match room sizes up to 150m³. Fixed or portable application.
- Standards: EU LVD – Directive 2006/95/EC. EU, EMC- Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 55014-2:1997
- Voltage: 85v-264V 50/60 Hz Fuse rating 5A
- Power rating: 12 watts
- Ozone production: 2mg/hr (MIN) 15mg/hr (LOW), 40mg/hr (MED) 80mg/hr (HIGH)
Dimensions 8.5× 13.5 × 21 cm Programmable No Fixed or Portable Both